Teachers Retirement Workshop
Saturday, November 04, 2017
9:00am - 11:00am
Valparaiso High School
2727 N Campbell St
Valparaiso IN 46385
Purple 201 Lecture Hall
The Porter County Retired Teachers Association and Blue Sky Financial Partners are hosting a Teachers’ Retirement Workshop.
Open to ALL school employees.
Saturday, November 4th from 9:00am – 11:00am at Valparaiso High School.
The State of Indiana no longer provides PERF and TRF workshops. Blue Sky Financial is here to provide answers to your educator-specific retirement questions.
You’ve worked hard as an educator and have saved for retirement. Now that retirement is here, you may be wondering what decisions need to be made. You may be asking questions like:
- Will I have enough to retire?
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Which assets should be accessed now and in the future?
- How can I maximize my retirement accounts?
- Will a Social Security offset affect me?
- How can I minimize taxes and maximize returns?
Learn answers to these questions and more from Todd Wooten, a Retirement Planning Professional and IRA Preservation Specialist.
Reservations are required to this free workshop. Spouses are encouraged to attend. Please call (219) 548-9370 to reserve your seats.