FOUNDER/RETIREMENT PLANNING PROFESSIONAl
As a pilot, Todd has a passion for flying and has a unique way of helping his clients. On the ground, he helps fly his clients confidently through financial turbulence such as market volatility, taxes and inflation, getting them to their destination safely and on time. His new planning tool, the Financial Flight Plan™, is proving to be an invaluable resource for clients. “Having a Financial Flight Plan™ gives our clients confidence because they know where they are, where they’re going, and whether or not they’re maintaining course for a successful and safe arrival,” says Todd.
- Member of the National Ethics Bureau
- Listed with the National Registry of Elder Planning Advisors
- Member of the Institute of Elder Planning Studies
- Member of Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Member of the Wealth Counsel Advisors Forum
- Court of the Table, Million Dollar Round Table Member
- An FAA Certified Airman
- Christian Life College, Stockton CA
- Certified IRA Distribution Advisor (CIDA)
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- 30 years in the insurance and financial industry
- Trainer of over 1,000 insurance and financial professionals
- National Sales Consultant
- President of Blue Sky Financial Partners since 2001
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Court of the Table producer for 9 years in a row
Investment Advisory Representative
With over 35 years in insurance and financial services, Gary’s in-depth knowledge of markets and practical experience with the technical and fundamental analytics makes him an invaluable asset to the Blue Sky Team. Gary is a student of the history and structure of markets and financial instruments; is an experienced risk manager, financial markets expert and registered securities representative. He is passionate about helping others to plan for a successful retirement. Gary has two adopted children, now both young adults and loves the beaches and beauty of Northwest Indiana.
Meet The Blue Sky Team
Teamwork makes the dream work. It’s the fuel that allows ordinary people to achieve extraordinary results. Watch, and learn more about the Blue Sky Financial team. Our No. 1 goal is to end every call and every meeting with our clients feeling better about themselves and their situation.
Cheryl Wooten – Marketing and Operations Specialist
Successful events depend on the details. Cheryl plans client gatherings, educational workshops and public seminars. She handles all aspects of our firm’s marketing and she also heads up our HR department.
Michelle Earp – Director of Client Care
With her bubbly personality, Michelle handles all aspects of client care. She also makes sure that our sales team has everything they need for their day-to-day work. You’ll hear her friendly voice on the phone as she works with clients and companies to ensure each case is handled correctly and efficiently.
Megan Sidell – Administrative Specialist
With an eye for numbers, Megan keeps Blue Sky’s books in balance. She also puts her skills to work on the many daily activities and projects in the office.
Imogene Dahl – Back Office Support
Imogene plays an important role at Blue Sky by making sure that birthday and anniversary cards have that personal touch. She also assists our staff on a variety of projects and tasks.